CREDIT REPORT DATABASE
• Subscribers receive unlimited access to over 15,000 company credit files operating in over 20 industry segments. Reports include an historical overview, principals, annual sales, banking relationships, trade experience, peer trending, UCC filings, lawsuits, judgments, liens, view location feature, and more.
NEW CREDIT INVESTIGATIONS
• With an average of 15 years of credit experience, our credit investigation team is always at your disposal to assist in processing new credit applications (number of requests to be determined by subscriber) while keeping all credit file content current on your existing customers.
REAL-TIME ALERT SERVICE
• Portfolio-driven service providing subscribers with electronic and/or telephonic alerts on actionable
derogatory information concerning companies of common interest. Those that provide a trade tape enjoy the
added benefit of automated portfolio management.
CHAPTER 11 COVERAGE
• We send you a daily summary of prior day filings in every jurisdiction (94) with our Chapter 11 Daily
publication along with daily portfolio-driven bankruptcy alerts. A direct link to each petition/creditors list is
available in the Chapter 11 Daily and our bankruptcy database.
TOMORROW'S NEWS TODAY (TNT) TRACKER
• Our TNT Tracker publication displays anticipated layoffs as well as store, plant, and facility closings. Each
listing includes the number of employees, effective date and the precise location of the closing in an easy-to-read
FOODSERVICE CREDIT SCORING
• Our proprietary credit scoring methodology includes roughly 90 major predominantly privately-held
foodservice distributors in a condensed format, which is updated regularly with key company information.
Additionally, each company is linked to its active ARMS credit profile.
EGGS OVER DELINQUENCY BULLETIN
• This monthly delinquency bulletin covers nearly 20 channels of retail/wholesale distribution and includes collection and litigation activity, returned checks, slowing trade payments, Federal and State tax liens in addition to other derogatory information, all in one condensed report.
ARMS PAYMENT SCORE (APS)
• The APS evaluates a company's current and historical trade payment behavior using monthly accounts receivable
data submitted directly by our subscribers, as calculated by our proprietary scoring model. The APS is based on a scale of 0-1000, with 0-500 indicating an incrementally higher risk of late payment, 501-800 indicating
a moderate risk, and 801-1000 indicating a lower risk.
PAYMENT SCORING REPORT (PSR)
• Displays the current ARMS Payment Score for each company in a user’s portfolio alongside its six-month trending chart. The results quickly prioritize portfolio companies in order of highest to lowest risk, highlighting subscribers’ most problematic accounts.
Client Services Center
• Subscribers receive notifications directly on their custom portfolio, updated throughout each day, identifying time-sensitive information such as liens, judgments, collections, bankruptcies, slow payments, and pertinent
NEWS ONE WIRE
• Breaking News headlines are streamed across the ARMS homepage daily displaying major industry events
including bankruptcy filings, store closures, mass layoffs, key personnel changes, M&A activity, product recalls, and more.
DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES
• Simply fill out our online claim form and our experienced debt collectors will take immediate action against your debtor. Click here for fee schedule.